1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Entry is free upon the purchase of any Scott or Avanti road Bike through participating Australian Avantiplus dealers and is open to Australian residents only, aged 18 years or older who complete, in full, the entry form available in store during the promotional period. Employees and immediate families of the Promoter and suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. The promotion commences 3rd May 2017 at 12am (AEST, Australian Eastern Standard Time) and closes 29th of May 2017 at 11.59pm (AEST, Australian Eastern Standard Time). To enter the promotion, eligible entrants must complete the entry form available in store in full and put it in the competition box available in store.
4. To be eligible, entrants must purchase a Scott or Avanti Road bikes through participating Avantiplus dealers listed on http://www.avantiplus.com.au/bike-store-locator.do. At purchase the consumer will be given a Competition Entry form. The entry form must be filled out entirely and submitted instore. Entrants can only enter in their own name. The Promoter, Sheppard Cycles Australia Pty Ltd ABN: 98 608 591 724, reserves the right to request proof of residency at the stated address and identification for verification (to the Promoter's satisfaction in its discretion) before issuing the prize. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter's decision to disqualify an entry is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. Entrants may enter only once per product and transaction.
5. The winners will be drawn by an Sheppard Cycles Australia Pty Ltd representative on the 14th June 2017 at 10:30am at Sheppard Cycles Australia Pty Ltd, East Building, Level 2, 327-333 Police Road, Mulgrave, Victoria 3170. The winner will be notified by email following the draw (within 24 hours) and published on www.avantiplus.com.au within 7 days after the draw. In the event that the prize notification email is returned as undeliverable, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining (non-winning) eligible entries.
6. The Promoter may award the prize to the second drawn entry if the prize remains unclaimed within a 1 month period after the prize notification email is sent.
7. Prize includes four TACX Flux trainers valued at $1099.99 RRP each: Prize is non-refundable or non-transferable.
8. Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other Sheppard Cycles Australia Pty Ltd or third party discounts or special offers.
9. The prize is valued up to $AUD $1099.99 (Recommended Retail Price including GST). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. Prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
10. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of or in connection with this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter including without limitation technical malfunctions or failures.
11. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any written directions under applicable legislation. The Promoter also reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
12. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this promotion.
13. All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects contact information about entrants in order to contact them about the promotion and where appropriate award prizes and may also use the information to assist the Promoter in improving goods and services and to contact entrants in the future with special offers via any medium including mail and commercial electronic messages. If you do not provide the information, you cannot participate. You agree that Sheppard Cycles Australia Pty Ltd (and any third party authorised by Sheppard Cycles Australia) may use your Entry (whether or not it wins the Competition) for any promotional purpose (for example, placing it on the www.avantiplus.com.au website, Facebook page or on any poster, leaflet or other advertising media).
14. The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
15. The Promoter is Sheppard Cycles Australia Pty Ltd, East Building, Level 2, 327-333 Police Road, Mulgrave, Victoria 3170
16. Please refer to the Sheppard Cycles Pty LTD by visiting the website http://www.sheppardcycles.com/Assets/Cycles/PrivacyPolicy.pdf as entry in this Promotion is an agreement to be bound by that policy.